This rare property is nestled on approximately 10 acres of beautiful native bush with two homes and will suit buyers who value position and privacy all within a 5 minute drive of the popular coastal town of Apollo Bay.
It has been the much-loved home for the past 20 years, some of which the owners have shared with international guests who have had the privilege to stay in the lodge accommodation on their trips along the world famous Great Ocean Road. This property is ideal for either the long term or short stay rental markets as well as the owner occupier, and could become the perfect "retreat style" business opportunity that you have been searching for.
Main residence – Brick residence
• 3 living areas
• 4 bedrooms (Master with en-suite & WIR)
• 3 bathrooms
• Bar area attached to rumpus room
• 2 cosy wood heaters
• North facing patio area
• Office space with excellent internet connection
• Double lock up garage
The Lodge – Timber residence
• 4 bedrooms
• 4 en-suites
• Large spa room
• Open plan lounge area running the length of the building
• 2 large cosy wood heaters
• Kitchen with electric cooking
• Large balcony running the length of the Lodge, which takes in the views of the natural surroundings.
Other features of the property
• Mains power for both dwellings
• Ample tanks for water collection
• Excellent internet connection
• Dam area
• Meandering bush tracks and seated areas to take in the beautiful native flora and fauna
• Wood shed
• Water Pump Shed
This property has everything you need to start an amazing country life. Immersed in the beauty of a spectacular surrounding bush, the atmosphere is peaceful and serene with an abundance of wildlife to complete the surroundings. So whether you are looking for a great weekender or permanent home, multiple air BnB holiday let options, or to start a retreat style business. Make your appointment today to inspect.