'Dunloe' presents an exceptional opportunity to secure one of the Surf Coasts most substantial and notable landholdings. Held within the same family for over 40 years, this outstanding acreage offers exceptional country living in a highly desirable position.
Boasting endless countryside views, this breathtaking property on approximately 170 acres of beautiful grazing land is truly something special. From the front gates, catch an enticing glimpse of the spectacular vista and lifestyle that awaits at 'Dunloe'. Ideally located just 8km's from the amenity and beaches of Anglesea and Torquay with Bells Beach your local surf spot just 9 minutes by car.
The passive solar design, light-filled brick residence features three living areas, separate dining, high ceilings and solid timber features throughout. Designed to take advantage of the picturesque northly outlook, the living/dining area with combustion fireplace forms the hub of the home alongside a kitchen with walk-in pantry and Corian benchtops.
All bedrooms enjoy a deck taking in beautiful views, including the master which has a built-in-robe and en-suite with spa bath. The main bathroom services two further bedrooms, while a generous multi-purpose room could potentially become a fourth bedroom.
Other highlights: mod grass tennis court, outdoor entertaining area with fire pit, associated garden shedding, three-car car port and mud room/laundry. Overlooking a large dam and native bushland, this incredible property is fully-fenced and comes complete with 6 large paddocks, 5 smaller paddocks and 5 dams.
• Outstanding 4-bedroom residence, mod grass tennis court set within an elevated north facing garden setting
• Shearing shed with yards
• Reticulated fresh water holding capacity of approximately 195,000 litres
• Abundance of natural water supplied via main dam, together with a further 4 dams providing excellent water storage, coupled with a strategic network of stock troughs to each paddock
• Well maintained pastures fertilized yearly with abundant clover coverage
• Resident Emu included in the sale
• Centralised all-weather laneway system providing efﬁcient stock movement
• Secure 600 mm average annual rainfall
• Machinery shed 17m x 7m featuring 3 lockable bays and 3-phase power
• Ideally suited to a range of agricultural, eco-tourism pursuits
• 75 minutes' drive time from Melbourne CBD