Imagine waking up and feeling like you are in the top of the trees in your own master bedroom, even in the main living area you still feel like you are in your own personal tree house, filtered ocean views through the beautiful gum trees offering you privacy and a feeling of tranquillity, and only a short stroll to the Skenes Creek Surf Beach. This stunning two storey property offers all of the above across two masterfully designed levels, complete with multiple outdoor entertaining decks, workshop, and tiered native garden.
Upstairs features open plan living with access to a L-shaped balcony for outdoor living, and opportunity to watch the native bird life. Further highlights of this inviting space include a good sized kitchen with gas & electric cooking, and a delightful tree top outlook. There is a freestanding wood fire and the messmate timber flooring adding an authentic beach house touch.
Downstairs, accessed separately from the main house offers two bedrooms; both with their own separate shower and WC and vanity. One room slightly larger than the other and complimented by a sitting area, a perfect teenager retreat or for extra income rooms for air BnB accommodation.
The lovingly nurtured 1000m² (approx) grounds cannot help but charm you. Meander through leafy pathways, or simply find somewhere shady to relax and rejuvenate. The handy workshop is a bonus, as is the covered parking for two cars plus additional off-street parking.
• Ocean outlooks across the treetops from most rooms
• A short stroll to the Skenes Creek surf beach
• Light filled and private, upstairs OP kitchen, dining and living zone
• Kitchen comfortable for entertaining with island bench, electric oven, gas cooktop & DW
• Messmate timber floors in keeping with the coastal interior
• A separate sunroom or office space
• Private outdoor courtyard as you enter the home
• Lower level outdoor decking spaces to sit and enjoy the peaceful ambience
• Additional 2BRs downstairs with BIRs their own private bathrooms & pleasing outlooks
• Thoughtful under house workshop space & storage options
This character filled property blends seamlessly with the natural bushland, it is a peaceful bush retreat only minutes away from the Skenes Creek Surf Beach and a 5 minute drive to the town hub in Apollo Bay.
Inspection will impress!