Commanding a most spectacular presence alongside the world famous Great Ocean Road, with explosive views of the Bass Straight, Marengo Bay and Barham River and surrounding mountains, is almost an acre of truly rare and much-coveted land.
Set in the secluded front row is the ultimate prize, located just 100m from the beautiful Mounts Bay and only a stroll across the Great Ocean Road between you and the sand.
The grand home comprises of five bedrooms, two bathrooms and set on a generous 4207sqm size block is minutes to the fishing harbour, local school and only 2 minutes to the café strip and heart of Apollo Bay. Facing East to the Ocean, you can watch the sunrise over the sea every day of the year.
With the spacious kitchen presiding over the sun-soaked open-plan family living flowing out to the large wrap around balcony, this area is bound to become the heart of your home – the place where everyone gathers to be together.
The Ground Floor is given over to accommodation for the kids, with 2 bedrooms and a large rumpus room with kitchenette, giving them plenty of space to call their own.
Outside the low maintenance native garden, manicured lawns, pizza oven and personal bridge add to the grand presence and feel of the property.
• Kitchen with electric cooking DW
• Large living room with Gas log fire & Split system
• Large L-shaped balcony with superb ocean, river & hill views
• 3 bedrooms all with large BIRs
• Main bathroom with bath, shower
• Separate WC
• 2 bedrooms downstairs both with BIR
• Large rumpus room on the ground floor
• Spacious laundry with ample storage
• 2nd bathroom with shower and WC
• Downstairs undercover deck – front and back
• Second entry with wheelchair access
• Double garage and work shop
• Woodfired pizza oven
• Vegetable garden
• Outdoor shower
• NBN connected (fibre optic)
All this within 2 minutes to Apollo Bay and only moments away from the peaceful Marengo beaches, reefs and nature walks. Enjoy the seclusion whilst being close enough to the town centre to savour the cafes & restaurants. Don't miss the opportunity to buy this attractive property in one of the most pristine and beautiful regions that Australia has to offer.