3/43 Nelson Street is an inviting town house with high ceilings, abundance of natural light and the cooling sea breezes that filter through the many windows and large sliding door. Perfect and low maintenance this sandstone home has an ideal northerly aspect to capture the most of the sun, mountain and ocean views. Located within an easy walking distance to the main street, shopping hub, golf course, beach and harbour.
The upper level of the house consists of open plan living with arched high ceilings and gorgeous timber floors. The kitchen is well planned and appointed with a soft grey stone bench top and high end appliances;. The generous living, dining and lounging areas flow seamlessly out onto a wide balcony that soaks in the mountain and ocean views.
The master bedroom is generous in size and complimented well with the beautifully finished en-suite & large BIR's. Another feature of the upstairs living is a smaller room that could be a home office space or a smaller 4th bedroom.
There other two bedrooms are located downstairs and are a good size and have large BIR's. The main bathroom is spacious with a corner spa, separate shower and double vanity.
All rooms down stairs have tiles making coastal living a breeze.
A large double garage with remote access and a small low maintenance yard space complete the property.
• Open plan living/ kitchen/ dining
• Kitchen with electric cooking stone bench tops & corner pantry
• High ceilings & and an abundance of natural light
• 3 bedrooms all with BIR's
• 1 study/ office space
• Bathroom/ corner spa, sep shower & dbl vanity
• 2 nd bathroom with shower, vanity & WC.
• Large laundry
• Ceiling fans
• Split system heating & cooling
• Plenty of storage options
• Easy walking distance to the main street, shopping hub, golf course, beach and harbour.
• Double lock up garage
• Low maintenance yard
This contemporary and sophisticated home will truly capture your heart and ticks all those boxes if you are in search for a low maintenance coastal property.