If you are thinking convenience, beachside living, strolling to the village hub; with its strong community feel, vibrant coffee culture, dog friendly cafes, and boutique shops, plus being a 10 minute walk to the Apollo Bay Harbour and Golf Course, look no further.
This neat and tidy cedar home has loads of character, you have the opportunity to keep it as is or transform into a modern masterpiece. Whatever you desire, this 3 bed, 1.5 bathroom home could be what you are looking for.
• 3 large bedrooms
• Main bathroom with bath & shower
• Quaint front porch facing the road
• North facing lounge area with fire place.
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking & DW
• Laundry with separate Shower and separate WC
• Outdoor entertaining space & BBQ located off of the living area
• Garage/ workshop 11m x 3.5m
• Large north facing backyard, prefect place for the kids and pets to play
• Large land size of 736m2 approx.
Located only approx. 500m to the sandy shores of Apollo Bay and set in a quiet street on a level allotment of approximately 736m2 this original home is ready for the lucky purchasers to add value.
The house itself offers 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms spacious living/kitchen/meals area, large front porch, shed/workshop and north facing private yard.
If you're looking for a beach house, permanent home, nostalgic holiday home or renovation prospect this one ticks all the boxes. When buying property it's all about the location and with cafes, restaurants, shops and the beach just a stroll away you can't go wrong.